-   -   insert a shape into spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/240211-insert-shape-into-spreadsheet.html)

Jane Griffel[_2_]

insert a shape into spreadsheet

I went to insert a shape in 2007 say the smiley face and I set it on a cell
but when I print preview it is elsewhere on the sheet. Even if I format it to
move and size with the cell it does not respond. this spreadsheet originally
was a 2003 sheet is that the reason

Don Guillett

insert a shape into spreadsheet

Patience is a virtue. You posted essentially the same question three time in
a few minutes. I think you may want to, In the propertines of the shape, set
to NOT move.
--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Jane Griffel" wrote in message
I went to insert a shape in 2007 say the smiley face and I set it on a cell
but when I print preview it is elsewhere on the sheet. Even if I format it
move and size with the cell it does not respond. this spreadsheet
originally
was a 2003 sheet is that the reason

Jane Griffel[_2_]

insert a shape into spreadsheet

I tried that still not working this one is weird