-   -   Office 2007 Save As PDF problem for Embeded Charts (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/240150-office-2007-save-pdf-problem-embeded-charts.html)

essam

Office 2007 Save As PDF problem for Embeded Charts

Folks,

I have a word document with an embedded charts, when I use the Save As
PDF I get wired results : the chart may not appear or be resized.

Any advice ?

Pete_UK

Office 2007 Save As PDF problem for Embeded Charts

This seems to be related to SP2 for Office 2007. Here's a link that
discusses it further:

http://forums.techarena.in/office-up...ce/1171873.htm

with some suggestions as to how to get round the problem.

Hope this helps.

Pete