-   -   Stock Quote and Last Price in Excel 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/240067-stock-quote-last-price-excel-2007-a.html)

JKC

Stock Quote and Last Price in Excel 2007

How can I get the Last Price value from the Stock Quote function in Excel 2007.

Don Guillett

Stock Quote and Last Price in Excel 2007

goto

and look in the files section. There are several free files.
I have a couple of free files under author donalb36

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"JKC" wrote in message
How can I get the Last Price value from the Stock Quote function in Excel
2007.

JKC

Stock Quote and Last Price in Excel 2007

How do I go to ? Can you give me a link.
Thanks

"JKC" wrote in message
How can I get the Last Price value from the Stock Quote function in Excel
2007.

Don Guillett

Stock Quote and Last Price in Excel 2007

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"JKC" wrote in message
How do I go to
? Can you give me a
link.
Thanks

"JKC" wrote in message
How can I get the Last Price value from the Stock Quote function in
Excel
2007.

JKC

Stock Quote and Last Price in Excel 2007

Thanks for your quick response. I went to
, joined xltraders group and look into the
5 files you created. Although a few files showed Last Price but it is not
using the stock quote function of Excel 2007. I used MSNStockQuote in Excel
2003 and able to get the Last Price, but it does not work in Execel 2007. I
am using Excel 2007 trial version and would like to get production version if
I can get Last Price working.

"Don Guillett" wrote:

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"JKC" wrote in message
How do I go to
? Can you give me a
link.
Thanks

"JKC" wrote in message
How can I get the Last Price value from the Stock Quote function in
Excel
2007.

Don Guillett

Stock Quote and Last Price in Excel 2007

I do NOT use that function. I prefer to write my own and use Yahoo or other
source.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"JKC" wrote in message
Thanks for your quick response. I went to
, joined xltraders group and look into
the
5 files you created. Although a few files showed Last Price but it is not
using the stock quote function of Excel 2007. I used MSNStockQuote in
Excel
2003 and able to get the Last Price, but it does not work in Execel 2007.
am using Excel 2007 trial version and would like to get production version
if
I can get Last Price working.

"Don Guillett" wrote:

Don Guillett