-   -   How do you get tabs to show on excel spread sheet pages? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/240066-how-do-you-get-tabs-show-excel-spread-sheet-pages.html)

Excel tabs

How do you get tabs to show on excel spread sheet pages?

I just got a new computer and I am working on an excell spread sheet. The
tabs for the two pages do not show on the screen. Does any one have any
ideas on how to fix the problem? Thanks.

Luke M

How do you get tabs to show on excel spread sheet pages?

Under Tools - Options, View, place a check the "Sheet Tabs" box under Window
Options.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M