-   -   Excel functions implementation history (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/240044-excel-functions-implementation-history.html)

gecs

Excel functions implementation history

Is there a site where I can find a history of the implemented functions in
Excel by versions? I'm curious to find out in which version some function was
implemented.

Thank you.

Bernard Liengme[_3_]

Excel functions implementation history

Have you tried to Google?
best wishes

--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"gecs" wrote in message
Is there a site where I can find a history of the implemented functions in
Excel by versions? I'm curious to find out in which version some function
was
implemented.

Thank you.

Mike Middleton[_2_]

Excel functions implementation history

gecs -

I don't know about such a web site, but I have the 536-page Function
Reference book that shipped with Excel 4, so I could look up any specific
functions for that version.

The book (copyright 1992) has both worksheet functions and the Excel 4 XLM
macro programming language functions.

Another possibility is to (Google) search the web for "Peter Noneley." He
has maintained lists of functions, and there might be some "archive"
versions available.

- Mike
http://www.MikeMiddleton.com

"gecs" wrote in message
Is there a site where I can find a history of the implemented functions in
Excel by versions? I'm curious to find out in which version some function
was
implemented.

Thank you.

Peter Noneley

"gecs" wrote in message

Is there a site where I can find a history of the implemented functions in
Excel by versions? I'm curious to find out in which version some function
was
implemented.

Thank you.- Hide quoted text -

Peter says...