-   -   How do I show the same spreadsheet multiple times in Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/239976-how-do-i-show-same-spreadsheet-multiple-times-excel.html)

Kube

How do I show the same spreadsheet multiple times in Excel?

My spreadsheets are getting to large so I need to know how to display 4 of
the same spreadsheets on the page I'm viewing.

Gord Dibben

How do I show the same spreadsheet multiple times in Excel?

WindowNew Window........3 times.

WindowArrange...........you choose configuration.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 16:59:01 -0700, Kube
wrote:

My spreadsheets are getting to large so I need to know how to display 4 of
the same spreadsheets on the page I'm viewing.

Pete_UK

How do I show the same spreadsheet multiple times in Excel?

If you click on Window | New window you can then have 2 views of the
same file - one can be of sheet1 and the other of sheet2. Extend this
and you can have four views of the same file. Use Window | Arrange |
Horizontal, then manually adjust each window within the Excel window
to the layout you prefer (eg 2 across x 2 down).

Hope this helps.

Pete