-   -   dragging formulas (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/239959-dragging-formulas.html)

Davo1

dragging formulas

when I drag a formula down, it does not grab the next row's value correctly.
It shows the result from the original cell dragged. What can I do?

David

dragging formulas

what is the formula that you are trying to drag, does it have $ in it?

"Davo1" wrote:

when I drag a formula down, it does not grab the next row's value correctly.
It shows the result from the original cell dragged. What can I do?

Luke M

dragging formulas

In addition to David's suggestion, are you in manual calculation mode? Try
pressing F9.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M