-   -   How do I export contacts from Excel back to Outlook Contacts? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/239922-how-do-i-export-contacts-excel-back-outlook-contacts.html)

corvettego

How do I export contacts from Excel back to Outlook Contacts?

I exported contacts to excel from outlook. Can I reverse the process and
import the spread sheet information back to Outlook?

Jacob Skaria

How do I export contacts from Excel back to Outlook Contacts?

Refer the below link
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ou...964231033.aspx

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"corvettego" wrote:

I exported contacts to excel from outlook. Can I reverse the process and
import the spread sheet information back to Outlook?

Gord Dibben

How do I export contacts from Excel back to Outlook Contacts?

See Ron's site for how-to's

http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/importcontacts.htm

Note that *.CSV files will work in 2003 and earlier and 2007.

Outlook 2007 won't import directly from Excel 2007

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP