-   -   How do I convert a file from Macintosh Number to Excel 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/239749-how-do-i-convert-file-macintosh-number-excel-2007-a.html)

Bert

How do I convert a file from Macintosh Number to Excel 2007

I have a file that was sent to me as a Number file. I need to convert it to
an Excel file how do I do this?

Bill Sharpe

Bert wrote:
I have a file that was sent to me as a Number file. I need to convert it to
an Excel file how do I do this?

Try opening the file with Notepad. If it's plain text, rename it with a
txt extension. Then import the text file into Excel

If it's not plain text you'll nave to ask your correspondent to provide