-   -   How can I use or funcition inside sumifs functiıon ? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/239745-how-can-i-use-funcition-inside-sumifs-functi%C4%B1.html)

Baybora

How can I use or funcition inside sumifs functiıon ?

This is first day I have become member.
Greetings to all of you.

Can someone tell how I can use or function inside SUMIFS function in excel.

Best wishes,

Baybora

Luke M

How can I use or funcition inside sumifs functiıon ?

Greetings!

For an OR logical, you could just add two functions together. For instance,
to add evertyhing in column B where column A equals "John" or "Smith"

=SUMIF(A:A,"John",B:B)+SUMIF(A:A,"Smith",B:B)

This returns same results as the psuedo-formula:
=sumif(A:A,"John" or "Smith",B:B) 'Not a real formula!
--
Best Regards,

Luke M