-   -   Pivot Table Calculation (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/239453-pivot-table-calculation.html)

Faboboren

Pivot Table Calculation

Hi,
I have a database in Access, and then I have created a Pivot Table in
Access......

In Access I can get original numbers under Sum of Linear (I am adding before
numbers to get to this point) or with function show as percent of parent row
item percentages within the Banner...

But then I want to publish that in Excel, and I am getting back my original
numbers instead of percentages.. Any way to keep percentages in Excel pivot
table and keep link to Access Pivot Table..
Thanks