-   -   Unhide a row (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/239349-unhide-row.html)

Jon

Unhide a row

I have a bit of a problem unhiding a row in MS Excel 2007 of a particular
worksheet.

I tried selecting the top and bottom row and using unhide from the context
menu and the options from Home Format Hide and Unhide Unhide Rows.

The excel sheet is saved in compatibility mode with MS Office 2003, and, in
order to work around it I had to save the excel sheet to a .csv file and copy
and paste it.

Is there a bug within Office 2007 that it is not possible to unhide hidden
rows?

Don Guillett

Unhide a row

Maybe it's row HEIGHT instead