-   -   MACRO can I calc just one line? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/239291-macro-can-i-calc-just-one-line.html)

MrDave

MACRO can I calc just one line?

hi, trying to see if I can calculate just 1 line, if I enter data in a
specific column..
thanks.

other example have to start with: (jumps cursor to different cell in same
row)
(J2 J3 are named ranges)

If Not Intersect(Me.Range(J3), .Cells) Is Nothing Then
With Me.Cells(.Row, J2) 'PERFORM OTHER TASK HERE
.Offset(0, 0).Select
End With
End If

Gary''s Student

MACRO can I calc just one line?

The easiest way to have a macro recalculate a cell or a set of cells is to
have the macro re-enter or re-assert the formulas in those cells.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200860