-   -   How do I show more workbooks in the Excel taskpane? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/23928-how-do-i-show-more-workbooks-excel-taskpane.html)

Wideejay

How do I show more workbooks in the Excel taskpane?

When I open Excel, I use the taskpane to open workbooks I access quite often.
My question is how can I show more than the four workbooks that Excel seems
to have as the default number of workbooks showing?

IanRoy

Tools Options General Recently used file list: