-   -   Print/Fax Worksheet Error (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/239273-print-fax-worksheet-error.html)

soup to nuts

Print/Fax Worksheet Error

When I print a worksheet out everything is fine, BUT if i go to Fax the same
sheet (fax modem or lan-fax) The margins all reset themselves and the sheet
is broken up into 2 or more pages. If i reset the margins (when possible) so
the page faxes correctly, then it does-not print correctly (Printer:Gestetner
Dsm16d, Fax: Conextant 56k fax-modem / Gestetner Dsm16d ), any ideas?

kassie

Print/Fax Worksheet Error

Your page setup for the fax is incorrect. You should set this up outside
Excel, so that when you fax from Excel, it comes out correctly

--
HTH

Kassie

Replace xxx with hotmail