-   -   Need Help Quick (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/239205-need-help-quick.html)

nevans

Need Help Quick

Hey I could not find anything on this subject, when I open Excel 2003 the
numbered rows appear on the right side starting with 1 and in the top right
corner the columns start with Z and the rows start with 1. How do i move the
entire numbered rows to the left side so in the top left corner th columns
will start with A, and the rows will start with 1

Max

Need Help Quick

Its probably just a setting ...
Click ToolsOptionsInternational tab
Uncheck "View current sheet right-to-left"OK
voila? hit the YES below
--
Max
Singapore
"nevans" wrote:
Hey I could not find anything on this subject, when I open Excel 2003 the
numbered rows appear on the right side starting with 1 and in the top right
corner the columns start with Z and the rows start with 1. How do i move the
entire numbered rows to the left side so in the top left corner th columns
will start with A, and the rows will start with 1

Pete_UK

Need Help Quick

Does this old thread solve your problem?

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...ight+%2B+excel

Hope this helps.

Pete