-   -   How do I get data into next available cell in column? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/239187-how-do-i-get-data-into-next-available-cell-column.html)

Michelle D[_2_]

How do I get data into next available cell in column?

Hi,

I enter data on a weekly basis on a worksheet relating to the results of
several candidates.

I would like to automatically collate the results for each candidate - so I
enter the dates for each candidate on one sheet, then each candidate has a
summary sheet - totalling their results for each week - so the data entered
each week is transferred to the next available cell in a column on their
sheet.

I am not sure if this is possible. I have a limited knowledge of excel -
does anyone have any suggestions?!

Pete_UK

How do I get data into next available cell in column?

It might be easier if you just filter the name column for a particular
candidate. If you wish to, you could copy the visible rows to a new
sheet for each candidate.

Hope this helps.

Pete