-   -   DISPLAY IN MULTIPLES (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/239183-display-multiples.html)

Faraz A. Qureshi

DISPLAY IN MULTIPLES

I ahve just received a file in which if I insert any character it is being
displayed in cotinuous form. For instance if I insert 2 it is being displayed
as 22222222222222... However 2 in the formula bar.

There is no code present and the format is also normal.

What might be causing this?

The sum on another sheet of the same cell is however being displayed
correctly.

Your help shall be highly obliged.

Thanx in advance.
--
Best Regards,

Faraz

Fev

DISPLAY IN MULTIPLES

On Aug 7, 9:53*am, Faraz A. Qureshi
wrote:
I ahve just received a file in which if I insert any character it is being
displayed in cotinuous form. For instance if I insert 2 it is being displayed
as 22222222222222... However 2 in the formula bar.

There is no code present and the format is also normal.

What might be causing this?

The sum on another sheet of the same cell is however being displayed
correctly.

Your help shall be highly obliged.

Thanx in advance.
--
Best Regards,

Faraz

Hi
Check the alignment in the Format cells is not set to Fill.
Regards
Heather