-   -   How to lock the Ctrl key? (as locking the Shift key w/Caps Lock) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/238996-how-lock-ctrl-key-locking-shift-key-w-caps-lock.html)

Rick-cel

How to lock the Ctrl key? (as locking the Shift key w/Caps Lock)

I am repeatedly running macros and have to hold down the Ctrl key to do so.
To avoid having to do this, is there a way to "lock" the Ctrl key much as the
Shift key can be lock by hitting the Caps Lock key?

Jim Thomlinson

How to lock the Ctrl key? (as locking the Shift key w/Caps Lock)

Nope...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Rick-cel" wrote:

I am repeatedly running macros and have to hold down the Ctrl key to do so.
To avoid having to do this, is there a way to "lock" the Ctrl key much as the
Shift key can be lock by hitting the Caps Lock key?

Gary''s Student

How to lock the Ctrl key? (as locking the Shift key w/Caps Lock)

Here is a way to replace CAPS LOCK with CNTRL LOCK:

http://dropline.net/2009/05/19/mappi...-admin-access/
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200860