-   -   Column Heading Error (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/238932-column-heading-error.html)

Gunther

Column Heading Error

Typically the row heading on worksheets are numbers and the column heading
are letters. For what ever reason, my worksheet is displaying both the row
and column headings as numbers. It is very difficult to create formulas when
their are two sets of numbers.

How do I change the column heading to be letters?

Thanks!

Jacob Skaria

Column Heading Error

From menu ToolsOptionsGeneral uncheck 'R1C1 reference style'

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Gunther" wrote:

Typically the row heading on worksheets are numbers and the column heading
are letters. For what ever reason, my worksheet is displaying both the row
and column headings as numbers. It is very difficult to create formulas when
their are two sets of numbers.

How do I change the column heading to be letters?

Thanks!

L. Howard Kittle

Column Heading Error

Tools Options General R1 C1 (Uncheck)

HTH
Regards,
Howard

"Gunther" wrote in message
Typically the row heading on worksheets are numbers and the column heading
are letters. For what ever reason, my worksheet is displaying both the row
and column headings as numbers. It is very difficult to create formulas
when
their are two sets of numbers.

How do I change the column heading to be letters?

Thanks!

Gunther

Column Heading Error

Thanks for the help!