-   -   rearrange texts and values in new column (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/238930-rearrange-texts-values-new-column.html)

pandurangshinde

rearrange texts and values in new column

Suppose I have 4 columns in set of 2. Each set contains a column of Text and
values. Some of the Text content is common in both sets.
Now i want to make a worksheet of 3 columns with a column of Text ( from
the previous sets ) and 2 columns with Values ( from previous sets ).

Max

rearrange texts and values in new column

Your query lacks detail. Paste sample data and expected results to illustrate
clearly what you describe. This will improve your chances of getting
Max
Singapore
http://savefile.com/projects/236895
Downloads:27,000 Files:200 Subscribers:70
xdemechanik
---