-   -   Key to Jump to end of row (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/238904-key-jump-end-row.html)

Susan

Key to Jump to end of row

When I hit €śhome€ť it takes me to the beginning of a row.

When I hit €ścntrl, end€ť it takes me to the end of the spreadsheet

What do I hit to go to the end of the row. I would have thought that you
just hit €śend€ť but that doesnt seem to work.

Gord Dibben

Key to Jump to end of row

CTRL + right arrow.

Help has a good list of Keyboard Shortcuts under that title.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 4 Aug 2009 13:42:01 -0700, Susan
wrote:

When I hit “home” it takes me to the beginning of a row.

When I hit “cntrl, end” it takes me to the end of the spreadsheet

What do I hit to go to the end of the row. I would have thought that you
just hit “end” but that doesn’t seem to work.

Per Jessen[_2_]

Key to Jump to end of row

CTRL + "Right Arrow"

or