-   -   Creating Spreadsheet Reports (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/238850-creating-spreadsheet-reports.html)

Webtechie

Creating Spreadsheet Reports

Hello,

I have developed a big spreadsheet complete with userforms and lots of vba
code. The userforms query and get the information keyed in nicely.

Now I want to create reports in Excel. Is the only answer to ship over to
Crystal Reports. Can't you do reports in Excel?

1) I know how to create header and footer
2) Can you group or sort a report in Excel?
3) Anyone know of reporting capabililites other than repeating columns and
rows?

Thanks,

Tony

Gord Dibben

Creating Spreadsheet Reports

You can use Excel's filtering functions.

Or Data Group and Outline.

Also check out Custom Views to set up printing views.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP