-   -   Macro to calculate next rate increase in weeks (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/238833-macro-calculate-next-rate-increase-weeks.html)

Rosemarie

Macro to calculate next rate increase in weeks

I need a macro (or formula) that will calculate the next rate increase in a
number of weeks. The headers in my Excel spreadsheet a EMPLID, JOBCODE,
HOURLY RATE, STEP, STEP ENTRY DATE, COMPANY LOCATION, NEXT STEP DUE DATE.

(e.g. Job Code = OP3097, Hourly rate = 14.1026, step = 9, Step Entry Date =
08/04/2009, Step = 10, Company location = 300, Next Step Due Date = 16 weeks
(mmddyyyy).

Is more detail need in order to help me create this macro (or formula)?

Thanks!!

Niek Otten

Macro to calculate next rate increase in weeks

=StepEntryDate + (16*7)
Format as mmddyyyy

replace StepEntryDate with cell reference if you prefer that

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel