-   -   prevent gridlines from excel 2007 to word 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/238632-prevent-gridlines-excel-2007-word-2007-a.html)

kboyd

prevent gridlines from excel 2007 to word 2007

Is there a way to prevent gridlines from coming across in the "copy"/"paste
special"/"picture (enhanced metafile)" command between Excel worksheets and
Word documents. Currently I have a work around that requires that I format
the excel sheet without gridlines and then "copy"/"paste special". I used
to be able to do this without a problem - was there some auto update that
changed this?

kgander

On Jul 31, 2:01*pm, kboyd wrote:
Is there a way to preventgridlinesfrom coming across in the "copy"/"paste
special"/"picture (enhanced metafile)" command between Excel worksheets andWorddocuments. *Currently I have a work around that requires that I format
the excel sheet withoutgridlinesand then "copy"/"pastespecial". * I used
to be able to do this without a problem - was there some auto update that
changed this?

I recently saw this too. Tried fixing it by uninstalling recent
Office 2007 updates. Uninstalling Security Update for Excel 2007
(KB969682) was the one that did the trick for me. And don't forget to
hide the update to keep it from coming back.

Let me add: don't expect Office 2007 SP2 to fix this one like it has
other Excel copy/paste problems. That was my first suspect, but after
running the Microsoft Service Pack Uninstall Tool for 2007 the problem
remained.