-   -   Not able to navigate between cells using keyboard arrow (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/238484-not-able-navigate-between-cells-using-keyboard-arrow.html)

gail

Not able to navigate between cells using keyboard arrow

I opened an existing Excel 2007 worksheets and found that when I use my
Keyboard Arrows, the entire worksheet moves up, down, left or right one row
or column.
I used to be able to move from cell to cell using keyboard arrows and would
like to do so again.
I tried turning off scroll lock and that did not work.
thanks!

dlw

Not able to navigate between cells using keyboard arrow

what you are describing is what the scroll lock does
is the key maybe stuck?