-   -   Scroll bars disappeared (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/238468-scroll-bars-disappeared.html)

Sandra

Scroll bars disappeared

My coworker's scroll bars disappeared and we need to somehow get in a
different view to get them back. Any suggestions?

Dave Peterson

Scroll bars disappeared

Maybe the window is just off the screen a bit.

In xl2003 menus:
Window|Arrange|tiled
and rearrange the windows the way you like.

Or maybe the coworker turned off the scrollbars.
Tools|Options|View tab
Turn on horizontal (and vertical) scroll bars

--

Dave Peterson