-   -   Excel 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/238456-excel-2007-a.html)

Raiju

Excel 2007

Hey Friends,
I am a beginner to Excel 2007, not used to the new ribbon format. Do I get
any help for customizing the menubar as like it in the previous versions.

Regards
Raiju

Eduardo

Excel 2007

Hi,
In excel go to help and enter "customize Menu bar" it will bring
explanations on how to customize it

if this helps please click yes, thanks

"Raiju" wrote:

Hey Friends,
I am a beginner to Excel 2007, not used to the new ribbon format. Do I get
any help for customizing the menubar as like it in the previous versions.

Regards
Raiju

Raiju

Excel 2007

Hi Friend,

Thanks a lot, i will try and get back to you.

Regards
Raiju