-   -   Export (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/238424-export.html)

PL

Export

I wish to move/ export or copy an Excel spreadsheet into Access for Query
analysis, what is the best way to do so?

Thank you

OssieMac

Export

I think that the easiest way is to import to Access. Open up Access, create a
new database then lookup 'External Data' and/or 'Import' in Help and there is
ample instructions on how to import Excel (or spreadsheets).

OssieMac