-   -   Excel forms (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/238399-excel-forms.html)

Tim

Excel forms

I would like to build a form in excel where a customer can eneter the first
and last name then select if they have an appointment. after that they select
the person they are here to see and an email is automatically sent to that
person to notify them of the customer waiting. Is this possible and if so
could someone help me out with it?

John[_22_]

Excel forms

Hi Tim
Have a look at the two links below, this should give you a good idea what's
involve.
If you can get it started,then you can get help with problems you'll encounter.
http://www.contextures.com/xlUserForm01.html#Create
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...ffice.11).aspx

HTH
John