-   -   Breaking into Workbook_Open (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/238385-breaking-into-workbook_open.html)

Bob Barnes

Breaking into Workbook_Open

The code has Error 1004 and doesn't have a proper Trap...so it's in an
endless Loop.

Any way to prevent the Workbook_Open from running so I can change the Trap's
code?

TIA - Bob

Jim Thomlinson

Breaking into Workbook_Open

Hold down the shift key while opening the file.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Bob Barnes" wrote:

The code has Error 1004 and doesn't have a proper Trap...so it's in an
endless Loop.

Any way to prevent the Workbook_Open from running so I can change the Trap's
code?

TIA - Bob

Bob Barnes

Breaking into Workbook_Open

Ah Yes...that also works in Access.

I thought I had done that, but this time I made SURE I did.

Beautiful. Thank you, Bob