-   -   How do I explan color choices in sort? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/238383-how-do-i-explan-color-choices-sort.html)

Pennyc

How do I explan color choices in sort?

I am sorting rows based on the cell colors (which are all a result of
conditional formatting) in one column. This was working just fine, but
suddenly it stopped working. When I tried to fix it, I noticed that it
wasn't giving me the option to chose the cell colors that I needed (all of
which appear in my data)! How can I get those cell color choices back? I
tried giving some of the cells in the range those colors (not by conditional
formatting), but still the colors are not available to choose for sorting.

I will note that this stopped working very soon after I ran an add-in
suggested in this forum (FindLinkZip v 9.2 by Bill Manville on the OA
Website). Also, I am working in Excell 2007.

I appreciate any help you can give!