-   -   Chart 2 axis (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/238297-chart-2-axis.html)

Dave

Chart 2 axis

Hi, I want to be able to put three different series in a chart. One one a
target value, one a revenue value and the other a percentage.

I can see that excel has a Line - Column on 2 axes, however, I would like
two on a line and one on a column. Is there anyway I can change this?

Thanks

David Biddulph[_2_]

Chart 2 axis

Select the series for which you wish to change the chart type, right-click,
select "Chart Type ...", select the relevant option.
--
David Biddulph

"Dave" wrote in message
Hi, I want to be able to put three different series in a chart. One one a
target value, one a revenue value and the other a percentage.

I can see that excel has a Line - Column on 2 axes, however, I would like
two on a line and one on a column. Is there anyway I can change this?

Thanks

Dave

Chart 2 axis

Thanks