-   -   Can you print a table of contents of all worksheet tabs in a work? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/238251-can-you-print-table-contents-all-worksheet-tabs-work.html)

Danomcman

Can you print a table of contents of all worksheet tabs in a work?

I often have large workbooks with many sheet tabs, each tab titled for each
product. I am trying to figure out how to print a "Table of Contents" (or
Summary page) to review and match up that all the products are listed, etc.
Is this function available in Excel?
While I'm posting this, I have one more question for the Gurus out there;
how do you view worksheets side by side, literally? I know that when I use
this function it allows to view two (or more) at the same time however; they
are on top of each other rather than "side-by-side" as the function states. n
Thanks all, in advance, for any help you may provide me with.