-   -   opening excel 2007 file in excel 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/238243-opening-excel-2007-file-excel-2003-a.html)

johnnyaa

opening excel 2007 file in excel 2003

I have excel 2003 and received a file in my e-mail in excel 2007. I
downloaded a converter that was recommended but just keep getting the same
message to try downloading a converter. How can I open this 2007 file?
Thanks!

Dave Peterson

opening excel 2007 file in excel 2003

You said you downloaded the file, but you never said you installed it.

(Just in case...)

--

Dave Peterson

Ron de Bruin

opening excel 2007 file in excel 2003

Or maybe ?

Do you have the same problem when you not open the file in your mail program
but copy it first on your desktop ?

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm