-   -   Unhide the next worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/238195-unhide-next-worksheet.html)

MarkSussex

Unhide the next worksheet

I have 20 hidden worksheets, their names are P1 to P20 I would like to be
able to unhide the next worksheet by the click of a button. For instance if
say P1, P2 and P3 were already unhiden then clicking the button would find
and unhide the next worksheet P4 in this case and then if clicked again P5
would be unhidden.

Can anyone help?

Jim Thomlinson

Unhide the next worksheet

This should do it... I assume you can add a button and link it to this
procedure.

Sub UnhideNextSheet()
Dim wks As Worksheet
Dim lngLast As Long

lngLast = 0
For Each wks In Worksheets
If wks.Visible = xlSheetVisible Then
If Left(wks.Name, 1) = "P" And IsNumeric(Mid(wks.Name, 2)) Then
If Val(Mid(wks.Name, 2)) lngLast Then _
lngLast = Val(Mid(wks.Name, 2))
Next wks
On Error Resume Next
Sheets("P" & lngLast + 1).Visible = xlSheetVisible
On Error GoTo 0
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson