-   -   Gridlines - copy from Excel/paste into Word (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/238194-gridlines-copy-excel-paste-into-word.html)

pott

Gridlines - copy from Excel/paste into Word

Is there a way to prevent gridlines from coming across in the "copy"/"paste
special"/"picture (enhanced metafile)" command between Excel worksheets and
Word documents. Currently I have a work around that requires that I format
the excel sheet without gridlines and then "copy"/"paste special". This is a
real pain. I used to be able to do this without a problem - was there some
auto update that changed this?