-   -   Freezing windows (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/238143-freezing-windows.html)

Jennifer

Freezing windows

I would like to freeze a row in excel starting on line 5... I have excel
2007, and cannot figure out how to make more than just the top row freeze...
Any help would be great! Thanks!

grizzly6969

Freezing windows

click on D6 and go to top tool bar - - - Window (freeze panes )
this will freeze row 5 and column C
--
grizz

"jennifer" wrote:

I would like to freeze a row in excel starting on line 5... I have excel
2007, and cannot figure out how to make more than just the top row freeze...
Any help would be great! Thanks!

FSt1

Freezing windows

hi
in 2007, it's View tabwindows groupfreeze panes.

Regards
FSt1