-   -   plan data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/238140-plan-data.html)

robin

plan data

How do you delete a list name after you have created a list. I want to
change how I have labeled the list.

Sincerely,

Robin

Max

plan data

Perhaps you mean: delete a defined range?
Click Insert Name Define
Select the particular name, then click Delete
--
Max
Singapore
"Robin" wrote:
How do you delete a list name after you have created a list. I want to
change how I have labeled the list.

robin

plan data

I have seen this instruction for Click InsertNameDefine. I go to the top of
the page and click Insert tab, I cannot find the Name selection there but
there is a Define Name at the top of the page. What am I not understanding? I
have 2007. I appreciate your help. I am sorry for the Subject. I got crossed
with what I was working on.

Sincerely,

Robin

"Robin" wrote:
How do you delete a list name after you have created a list. I want to
change how I have labeled the list.

Max

plan data

No prob. Hope you got the answer in your subsequent thread.