-   -   Deleting (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/238129-deleting.html)

LINDA

Deleting

How can I delete everything below the last line to the end on a worksheet?
Somehow I have lines extending to the end of time?
--
Linda

Dave Peterson

Deleting

That's the way excel works.

You can hide those unused rows, but you can't delete them.

Personally, I'd just let them stay visible. They're not hurting anything and if
you share the workbook with others, I bet most would expect to see them.