-   -   How do I disable copy/paste of cells, but allow data entry? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/238111-how-do-i-disable-copy-paste-cells-but-allow-data-entry.html)

tdkosta

How do I disable copy/paste of cells, but allow data entry?

I would like to allow cells to be inputted but not copied and pasted.

Eduardo

How do I disable copy/paste of cells, but allow data entry?

Hi,
If you are using excel 2007 take a look at this

http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/he...029181033.aspx

"tdkosta" wrote:

I would like to allow cells to be inputted but not copied and pasted.

tdkosta

How do I disable copy/paste of cells, but allow data entry?

Yes I am using Excel '07

Thanks for your reply. I checked into this option, but I do not want to
have to register each user of the document and assign permissions to each
user. I would like to just blanketly restrict all users from cutting/copying
and pasting into cells.

Thanks