-   -   Auto fill an address (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/238109-auto-fill-address.html)

Ahmed55

Auto fill an address

I have a Purchase form for our company that is locked and we can't open it to
edit. So we are trying to recreate it.

One of the features was that when someone would select the "Location" the
"Ship to" address would automatically fill in the rows beneath the "Location"
selection dropdown.

Can someone give me advice on how to execute this? Probably something like;
if B4=Main Office, then T3....etc

Thanks

Bernie Deitrick

Auto fill an address

Ahmed,

Create a table of location names and addresses, with as many data fields as your might need (like
address, City, State, Zip - or just an address string).

Then use a formula like

=VLOOKUP(LocationCell,Table,2,False)

in the cell where you want the address.

HTH,