Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Name look up

Hi, everyone.

I have a multi-worksheet workbook. Each worksheet ("Sheet2", "Sheet3", etc)
contains a crew of individuals with hours worked in a day. Generally, those
individual's names do not change. However, sometimes someone is not there. On
my first worksheet ("Summary") I've figured out how to do a VLOOKUP formula
off the worksheet to accumulate the hours. But because the names of the
individuals might change I need a suggestion for my "Summary" sheet to either
put the new name in or some alternative so the name will appear. Any
suggestions would be much appreciated.