-   -   Excel - how to se Secure FTP (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/237985-excel-how-se-secure-ftp.html)

Ve.Bala

Excel - how to se Secure FTP

Hi Team,

I want to use secure FTP in my excel for upload file.can i have
the step by step explaination.you help more value.

Regards
Ve.Bala

joel

Excel - how to se Secure FTP

Do you want a macro. I have one. Can you give more details. I'm not usdre
what non secure FTP is? The only difference between FTP accounts is some use
anomomous passwords so any body can upload.download files. Other FTP sites
require each use to hve there own passwords.