-   -   Conditional Format (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/237840-conditional-format.html)

confused

Conditional Format

I'm trying to apply conditional formatting on the entire row if condition is
met.

The Column the conditon is in M. How would I accomplish to turn each row
red if anything in Column M has the words "red-jeopardy"?

KC hotmail com>

Conditional Format

Highlight all the desired rows (I'll assume 2:100).
Under conditional format, change "cell value" to "formula" and paste this
formula in:
=$M2="red-jeopardy"
Apply the desired formatting and save
--
Please remember to indicate when the post is answered so others can benefit
from it later.

"Confused" wrote:

I'm trying to apply conditional formatting on the entire row if condition is
met.

The Column the conditon is in M. How would I accomplish to turn each row
red if anything in Column M has the words "red-jeopardy"?

Luke M

Conditional Format

Select desired range (assume you start in row 2)
Condition format, formula is:
=$M2="red-jeopardy"
Format with red pattern.
'ok'.

The trick is using the absolute reference on column M.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M