-   -   Convert my entire spreadsheet from inches to centimeters (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/23782-convert-my-entire-spreadsheet-inches-centimeters.html)

Ted

Convert my entire spreadsheet from inches to centimeters

I need to convert my entire spreadsheet from inches to centimeters. I found
a way to convert a cell value, but is there a way to convert all the values
in the spreadsheet?

JE McGimpsey

One way:

Enter 2.54 in an empty cell. Copy the cell. Select your values to
convert. Choose Edit/Paste Special, selecting the Values and Multiply
radio buttons.