-   -   Text "squshed" on top and bottom (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/237809-text-squshed-top-bottom.html)

Dusty

Text "squshed" on top and bottom

I need to set a top and bottom margin on all my cells.
The text is hard to read because it is squished into the top and bottom
sides of the cells.
This shows on the screen and in my printouts.
The indent works for the left cell margin, what about top, bottom, and right?
My spreadsheet "squishes" the text even after selecting Auto Row Height.
Or it makes way excessive margins and I have to manually shrink that row
height.
I make sure there isn't any extra carriage returns in each cell in the row.