-   -   Formatting with Mini Toolbar (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/237742-formatting-mini-toolbar.html)

jimwashere

Formatting with Mini Toolbar

I am having trouble with the Mini Toolbar in Excel 2007/Office Enterprise for
Windows. According to Microsoft, the Mini Toolbar is a feature to quickly
format a cell's contents with common attributes, i.e., font name, size,
style, color, etc.

After selecting the contents of a cell, the Mini Toolbar appears to the
upper right of the cell. Selecting any of the formatting attributes shows the
contents of the cell in the format selected. However, once another cell is
selected (using Tab, Enter, Mouse), the formatting reverts to the original.

Please let me know how to apply the formatting to a cell's contents using
the Mini Toolbar .