-   -   how do i quickly create multiple hyperlinks in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/237741-how-do-i-quickly-create-multiple-hyperlinks-excel.html)

Wendy

how do i quickly create multiple hyperlinks in excel

im linking a list of videos to the films on my hard drive. instead of doing
them one by one, can i do a multiple hyperlink over several cells?

thanx

nellie heyden

On Jul 22, 2:58*pm, wendy wrote:
im linking a list of videos to the films on my hard drive. instead of doing
them one by one, can i do a multiple hyperlink over several cells?

thanx

I see your question several times, why? Because I have the same
question. there are no answers on any of your questions, sigh! Have
bene "hyperlinkjing" for hours on a 600 line document (one hyperlink
per line) I don't know how to get them done any faster. Too bad, so
weird in this day and age to do everything one by one. Thought I'll
send this.