Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Sort Pivot by Year

Hello:

I'm trying to sort pivot table by year but it doesn't seem to recognize it
as a date format. The results show YYYY for anything prior or after current
year and for current year it also includes quarter (i.e. 2009 Q1, 2009 Q2,
etc...). When I sort it puts the current year at the bottom but I need it to
be btw 2008 and 2010.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.
Monika

Here is what the pivot looks like after I sort:
RSDD Qtr CT MR NUC RAD Grand Total
2014 1200 1200
2019 12000 12000
2009 Q1 1500 1500